Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life Changing Quotations.

Get real time news update from your favorite websites.
Don't miss any news about your favorite topic.
Personalize your app

Check out NTyles.

Get it on....

NTyles-App

Before I move on to some other posts, let's get refreshed. I was and am a huge fan of quotations. During my days in SOS Hermann Gmeiner School, I used to look for something that would change my life, that would turn the way I used to think about myself, about everything. I used to regularly get pondered into the world of novels, holy books, magazines and long and short stories to get enlightenment as that of Lord Buddha, hehe. I would regularly wait for a monthly magazine named "WISDOM", is truly a great magazine.

Most of the friends of mine would go for making girl friends and I used to go for novels and magazines, used to be such a wonderful teenage you know ;-).

People need recharging to move on with life, like we need to recharge mobile phone. Some get recharged with something and other get recharged with other things. And I used to get recharged with QUOTATIONS. Here are my collection of some life changing quotes :
  • God gives food to every bird, but does not throw it into the nest. 

  • Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

  • A Spark neglected burns the house.

  • No one knows his/her ability. It's an ability to find owns ability.

  • If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

  • I sit on a man's back choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that i am sorry for him and wish to lighten his load by all means possible....except by getting off his back.

  • To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

  • Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do.

  • People throw rocks at a tree that has fruit.

  • Having two ears and one tongue, we should listen twice as much as we speak.


If you guys also remember some quotations that changed thy(your) life then please do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment