Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lil' about me.

There was a subject called 'Nepali' (yeap that's right, I am from Nepal), during my secondary school level.


"I was a perfectionist, my handwriting was gr8 and was my favorite subject.....regarding 'Nepali' ".


If anybody hear me saying that please, you're always welcome, PLEASE do kick me in my ***.

This was the subject that I always fear.If there was a question like :
Q. The name of my country is ___________ ?
My ans would always be : The name of my country is ___________ ?
Well most of you have guessed right I was the best student of my Nepali teacher. Am I? For the first time in my life I failed, but luckily I was upgraded.I tried in my succeeding classes to improve 'Nepali' but thank God I passed hardly in all levels till I reached higher level i.e 11 standard.

Here continues the story....I topped the class XI and XII in aggregate score.I was the physical science group topper student in my college(KIST College)........the reason was there was no such subject like 'Nepali'.(was in class XII but I passed in Nepali). Then I got admitted in Institute Of Engineering, under Computer Engineering department and completed my bachelors from there.
After my graduation I worked as a Software Engineer @ Verisk Information Technologies an under wing of Verisk Analytics , USA for a year. Then I left Verisk to work in a Startup company, Viveka. After working a year in Viveka, I got bored and started to work an app for about 4 months.
NTyles is what I created after 4 months.

Get it on....

NTyles-App
Read more about NTyles.

Currently I am working as a Project Lead @ Elite Networks.

For complete details of my profile, don't hesitate to view my :
See I was damn bright student, the only reason I ever failed..... there was subject called....well you all must be getting bored. But lot of interesting facts will follow your computers soon. :).

Cheers to all. Have a great and wonderful life ahead. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment